Addison was born with a Giant Congenital Nevus on her left leg. The journey is a struggle. Decisions are hard. We hope that Addison's experience can help others dealing with the same issue. While we know that there are others that are more extreme, we hope that in sharing her story, we can provide support and encouragement. Leave a comment, let us know you've been here.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

8 months later

Addison's leg has continued to heal for the last little while.  Here is how it looks today:







She's so proud to show it off!

2 comments:

  1. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I found your blog through Nevus outreach. Your daughters leg looks amazing! I am just getting into blogging about my son's leg. If you are curious about what he's had done I'd love for you to follow our blog journey.
    http://millionotherthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete